We are a family run café bar just outside the centre of the historic town of Pontefract.
Our menu includes options for vegans, vegetarians and customers requiring gluten free products. We aim to use as much locally sourced produce as we can for instance:
- York Emporium for our gorgeous coffee
- Ringtons for our English Breakfast Tea and other speciality infusions
- Deano’s Butchers in the Market Hall for bacon, chicken and sausages
- Pickering’s for their gorgeous burgers
- Adams Bakery for our pies and bakery produce
- Michael Lee for our cheeses
- Cakesmiths for our speciality cakes to cover vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options
Eric Wileys of Castleford for our Sound Equipment
We also run specialised themed evenings, so keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for more fun ideas coming soon.
Maud’s Café is a breastfeeding-friendly environment.
Monday9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday9:00 am - 4:00 pm